Search Committee for a Secretary of the Governing Council
|From:||Judy Goldring, Chair of the Governing Council|
|Date:||November 2, 2015|
|Re:||Search Committee for a Secretary of the Governing Council|
Last month, we announced the retirement of our Secretary, Louis Charpentier, on December 31, 2015 and indicated that a Governing Council process would be undertaken to search for a successor. I am pleased to inform you that, at its meeting on October 29, 2015, the Governing Council approved the membership of the Search Committee with the following governors:
- Ms Shirley Hoy, Lieutenant Governor-in-Council Appointee (Chair)
- Ms. Catherine Riddell, Administrative Staff
- Mr. Gary Goldberg, Alumni
- Mr. Jeff Collins, Lieutenant Governor-in-Council Appointee
- Mr. Alex Ivovic, Students
- Professor Salvatore Spadafora, Teaching Staff
The President will serve ex officio. Ms Erin Jackson, Executive Director, Integrated HR, will serve as secretary to the committee.
Following a formal Request for Proposals and a rigorous selection process, we have engaged the firm of Caldwell Partners to assist the Search Committee in its work.
A call for nominations for potential candidates for Secretary will follow in due course.