Reminder – Fiscal Year-End Closing on April 30, 2016 (PDAD&C #35)
|From:||Pierre Piché, Controller and Director of Financial Services|
|Date:||February 9, 2016|
|Re:||Reminder – Fiscal Year-End Closing on April 30, 2016 (PDAD&C #35)|
As we approach the end of the 2016 fiscal year, it is important to ensure that all financial activity for the year is accurately recorded in your accounts prior to closing the accounts. In order to assist you, please refer to the pages below on the Financial Services website:
- For a detailed explanation of year-end accounting guidelines, reporting requirements (including divisional operating reserves), AMS system availability, and available training sessions, visit here. (Please note that AMS will close for year-end processing on Tuesday, April 26, 2016 at 7:00pm)
- For a detailed listing of submission deadlines and contact information, visit here.
- For special processing instructions for reporting after year-end closing (from 7:00pm on April 26, 2016 to 12:00 midnight on April 30, 2016), visit here.
Specific questions may be referred to the following individuals:
- Accounting Services – Lou Ranalli (416-978-8185)
- Restricted Funds – Helen Choy (416-978-2981)
- Training Sessions – Rames Paramsothy (416-978-4675)
- AMS Availability – Lorena Gaudio (416-978-2802)
- Purchase Orders at or over $100,000 – James Carnemolla (416-978-5849)
- Purchase Orders below $100,000 – Robert Ifedi (416-946-3219)
- uSOURCE – Nida Shams (416-978-1403)