President’s Advisory Committee on the Appointment of a Vice-President, Human Resources & Equity
|From:||Meric Gertler, President|
|Date:||November 3, 2015|
|Re:||President’s Advisory Committee on the Appointment of a Vice-President, Human Resources & Equity|
As I announced on September 23, 2016, on June 30, 2016, Professor Angela Hildyard will complete her third term as Vice-President, Human Resources & Equity.
At that time I indicated that I would establish a representative Advisory Committee, which I will chair, to advise me on the appointment of Professor Hildyard’s successor. Following a call for nominations, I am pleased to announce that the membership of the Advisory Committee is as follows:
- Mr. Larry Alford, Chief Librarian
- Ms Allison Dubarry, Project Manager, Information Management, Division of University Advancement
- Ms Erin Jackson, Executive Director, Integrated HR
- Ms Jenna Jacobson, Graduate Student, Faculty of Information
- Professor Angela Lange, Chair, Department of Biology, University of Toronto Mississauga
- Ms Madelaine Panoulias, Manager, OISE Human Resources Department
- Ms Kim Richard, Director, Health & Well-being Programs & Services
- Professor Arthur Ripstein, Faculty of Law and Department of Philosophy, Faculty of Arts and Science
- Professor Charmaine Williams, Factor-Inwentash Faculty of Social Work
- Professor Trevor Young, Dean, Faculty of Medicine and Vice-Provost, Relations with Health Care Institutions
The Advisory Committee is interested in receiving advice on priorities that the Committee should consider for the mandate for the next Vice-President and qualities that should be sought in the next Vice-President to ensure execution of the mandate. Comments should be submitted via the online form available at https://uoftgc.wufoo.com/forms/vicepresident-human-resources-equity-advice/ by Wednesday, November 18, 2015. Following input on the mandate and qualities, a call for nominations and a position profile will be distributed.
Questions should be directed to the Secretary, Mr. Louis Charpentier at email@example.com.