Nominations for the Advisory Committee for the Vice-Principal (Academic) and Dean, UTSC (PDAD&C #9)
|From:||Bruce Kidd, Vice-President and Principal, University of Toronto Scarborough
Cheryl Regehr, Vice-President & Provost, University of Toronto
|Date:||September 24, 2015|
|Re:||Nominations for the Advisory Committee for the Vice-Principal (Academic) and Dean, UTSC (PDAD&C #9)|
In accordance with Section 62(c) of the Policy on Appointment of Academic Administrators, we are writing to call for nominations of individuals to serve on the Committee that will advise on the appointment of a Vice-Principal (Academic) and Dean of the University of Toronto Scarborough.
The Policy mandates the potential composition of the Advisory Committee as follows:
- The campus Principal or representative who shall chair the committee;
- The Vice-President and Provost or representative;
- The Dean of the School of Graduate Studies or representative;
- Three to five members of the teaching staff of the College or Division;
- One to three students of the College or Division;
- A librarian, where appropriate; and
- Two or three other qualified scholars from within or outside this University, but outside the College or Division;
- In addition, the committee may include an alumnus/a, a member of the administrative staff, and a qualified individual from outside the University.
The Advisory Committee will begin meeting at the end of the fall term. Nominations for the Committee should be sent by Tuesday, October 13, 2015, via the Office of the Provost’s online web form.
Questions about this search should be directed to Assistant Provost Archana Sridhar at email@example.com.