Nominations for the Advisory Committee for the Dean of OISE (PDAD&C #10)
|From:||Cheryl Regehr, Vice-President & Provost|
|Date:||September 25, 2015|
|Re:||Nominations for the Advisory Committee for the Dean of OISE (PDAD&C #10)|
In accordance with Section 60 of the Policy on Appointment of Academic Administrators, I am writing to call for nominations of individuals to serve on the Committee that will advise on the appointment of a Dean of the Ontario Institute for Studies in Education (OISE) at the University of Toronto.
The Policy on Appointment of Academic Administrators mandates the potential composition of the Advisory Committee as follows:
- The Vice-President and Provost (Chair);
- Three to five members of the teaching staff of the Faculty;
- One to three students of the Faculty;
- The Dean of the School of Graduate Studies or representative;
- A librarian, where appropriate;
- Two or three other qualified scholars from within or outside this University, but outside the Faculty;
- In addition, the committee may include an alumnus/a, a member of the administrative staff, and a senior member of the appropriate professional community.
The Advisory Committee will begin meeting at the end of the fall term. Nominations for the Committee should be sent by Tuesday, October 13, 2015, via the Office of the Provost’s online web form.
Questions about this search should be directed to Assistant Provost Archana Sridhar at email@example.com.