Call for Nominations – Dean, Dalla Lana School of Public Health (PDAD&C #44)
|From:||Cheryl Regehr, Vice-President & Provost|
|Date:||December 15, 2017|
|Re:||Call for Nominations – Dean, Dalla Lana School of Public Health (PDAD&C #44)|
On June 30, 2017, Professor Howard Hu completed his term as Dean of the Dalla Lana School of Public Health. For more details, please see PDAD&C #66 (2015-16).
In accordance with Section 60 of the Policy on Appointment of Academic Administrators, I am writing to call for the nominations of individuals to serve on the Committee that will advise on the appointment of a Dean.
The Policy mandates the composition of the Advisory Committee as follows:
- The Vice-President and Provost (Chair);
- Three to five members of the teaching staff of the School;
- One to three students of the School;
- The Dean of the School of Graduate Studies or representative;
- A librarian, where appropriate;
- Two or three other qualified scholars from within or outside this University, but outside of the School;
- In addition, the Committee may include an alumnus/a, a member of the administrative staff, and a senior member of the appropriate professional community.
The Advisory Committee will begin meeting in the winter term. Nominations for the Committee should be submitted to the Provost’s Office by Wednesday, January 10, 2018, via online form.
Questions about this search process should be directed to Assistant Provost Archana Sridhar at email@example.com.