Call for Nominations – Advisory Committee for the Dean, Leslie Dan Faculty of Pharmacy (PDAD&C #5)
From: Cheryl Regehr, Vice-President & Provost
Date: July 15, 2019
Re: Call for Nominations – Advisory Committee for the Dean, Leslie Dan Faculty of Pharmacy (PDAD&C #5)
In accordance with Section 60 of the Policy on Appointment of Academic Administrators, I am writing to call for the nominations of individuals to serve on the Committee that will advise on the appointment of a Dean of the Leslie Dan Faculty of Pharmacy.
The Policy mandates the composition of the Advisory Committee as follows:
- The Vice-President and Provost (Chair);
- Three to five members of the teaching staff of the Faculty;
- One to three students of the Faculty;
- The Dean of the School of Graduate Studies or representative;
- A librarian, where appropriate;
- Two or three other qualified scholars from within or outside this University, but outside of the Faculty;
- In addition, the Committee may include an alumnus/a, a member of the administrative staff, and a senior member of the appropriate professional community.
The Advisory Committee will begin meeting in the fall term. Nominations for the Committee should be submitted to the Office of the Vice-President & Provost by Wednesday, August 14, 2019, via the online form.
Questions about this search process may be directed to Assistant Provost Archana Sridhar at firstname.lastname@example.org.