Call for Nominations – Advisory Committee for the Dean, Lawrence S. Bloomberg Faculty of Nursing (PDAD&C #86)
|From:||Cheryl Regehr, Vice-President & Provost|
|Date:||May 3, 2018|
|Re:||Call for Nominations – Advisory Committee for the Dean, Lawrence S. Bloomberg Faculty of Nursing (PDAD&C #86)|
On June 30, 2019, Professor Linda Johnston will complete her term as Dean of the Lawrence S. Bloomberg Faculty of Nursing. Professor Johnston is eligible for reappointment.
In accordance with Section 60 of the Policy on Appointment of Academic Administrators, I am writing to call for the nomination of individuals to serve on the Committee that will advise on the appointment of the Dean.
The Policy mandates the composition of the Advisory Committee as follows:
- The Vice-President and Provost (Chair);
- Three to five members of the teaching staff of the Faculty;
- One to three students of the Faculty;
- The Dean of the School of Graduate Studies or representative;
- A librarian, where appropriate;
- Two or three other qualified scholars from within or outside this University, but outside of the Faculty;
- In addition, the Committee may include an alumnus/a, a member of the administrative staff, and a senior member of the appropriate professional community.
The Advisory Committee will begin meeting in the fall term. Nominations for the Committee should be submitted to the Office of the Vice-President & Provost by Friday, May 11 via the online form.
Questions about this search process should be directed to Assistant Provost Archana Sridhar at firstname.lastname@example.org.