Call for Nominations — 2024 Awards of Excellence
From: Barbara Dick, Assistant Vice-President, Alumni Relations
Date: September 14, 2023
Re: Call for Nominations — 2024 Awards of Excellence
The University of Toronto Alumni Association (UTAA) welcomes nominations and applications for the 2024 Awards of Excellence (AWEX). This annual program recognizes members of the U of T community who have made a significant impact through their exceptional contributions and engagement.
Awards of Excellence deadlines vary and are listed below for your reference.
- Carolyn Tuohy Impact on Public Policy Award – Nominations due by Friday, November 3, 2023
- Vivek Goel Faculty Citizenship Award – Nominations due by Tuesday, January 30, 2024
- Northrop Frye Award (Faculty) – Nominations due by Tuesday, January 30, 2024
STAFF AND LIBRARIAN AWARDS:
- Jill Matus Excellence in Student Services Award – Nominations due by Friday, December 15, 2023
- Chancellor’s Excellence Award – Nominations due by Friday, December 8, 2023
- President’s Excellence Award – Nominations due by Friday, December 8, 2023
- Northrop Frye Award (Staff) – Nominations due by Tuesday, January 30, 2024
- Adel Sedra Distinguished Graduate Award – Applications due by Friday, November 24, 2023
- John H. Moss Scholarship – Applications due by Friday, December 1, 2023
FACULTY, STAFF, LIBRARIAN, AND STUDENT AWARDS:
- Joan E. Foley Quality of Student Experience Award – Nominations due by Friday, December 15, 2023
- Ludwik and Estelle Jus Memorial Human Rights – Nominations due by Friday, January 5, 2024
Members of the University community are encouraged to nominate and support worthy candidates for these awards. Detailed information is available on the Awards of Excellence website.
The Awards of Excellence program was founded by the UTAA in 1990. Current award stakeholders include: the offices of the Vice-President and Provost, the Vice-Provost, Students, the Vice-Provost Innovations in Undergraduate Education, the Vice-President, Research and Innovation, and the Vice-President, People Strategy, Equity & Culture, as well as the School of Graduate Studies, and Enrolment Services. DUA Alumni Relations convenes the award program overall, coordinates communications, and supports all award stakeholders.