|From:||Barbara Dick, Assistant Vice-President, Alumni Relations|
|Date:||November 1, 2018|
|Re:||Call for Nominations – 2019 Awards of Excellence (PDAD&C #29)|
The University of Toronto Alumni Association (UTAA) welcomes your nominations and applications for the 2019 Awards of Excellence (AWEX). This annual program celebrates exemplary members of the U of T community who have made a significant impact through their efforts and engagement.
The program is managed on behalf of the UTAA by Alumni Relations in close collaboration with the offices of the Vice-President and Provost, the Vice-President, Research and Innovation, and the Vice-President, HR & Equity, as well as the School of Graduate Studies, and Enrolment Services. The awards and their corresponding deadlines are as follows.
- Vivek Goel Faculty Citizenship Award – Nominations due by Monday, December 3, 2018
- Northrop Frye Award (Faculty) – Nominations due by Monday, December 3, 2018
- Jill Matus Excellence in Student Services Award – Nominations due by Monday, December 3, 2018
- Chancellor’s Award – Nominations due by Monday, December 3, 2018
- Northrop Frye Award (Staff) – Nominations due by Monday, December 3, 2018
- Adel Sedra Distinguished Graduate Award – Applications due by Thursday, November 15, 2018
- John H. Moss Scholarship – Applications due by Monday, December 3, 2018
Faculty, Staff, and Student Awards:
- Joan E. Foley Quality of Student Experience Award – Nominations due by Monday, December 3, 2018
- Ludwik and Estelle Jus Memorial Human Rights – Nominations due by Friday, January 18, 2019
In addition, the UTAA is proud to announce the launch of the Rose Wolfe Distinguished Alumni Award recognizing an individual who demonstrates outstanding achievement in their professional life, dedication to charitable and social causes, and extraordinary service to the university. This award represents one of the highest honours the University of Toronto and the UTAA can bestow upon an individual.
Nominations for the Rose Wolfe Distinguished Alumni Award are due by December 3, 2018.
University community members are encouraged to nominate and support worthy candidates for these awards. Detailed information is available on the Awards of Excellence and the Rose Wolfe Award websites.
All award recipients will be recognized at a ceremony in the spring of 2019.